Just wanted to drop in and get all caught up!
We are doing great. Going back to school has been a flurry of mixed emotions, I miss Trevor so bad that it hurts but I also love my job so much and it makes me so happy that it isn't too bad. I think he is happy being back at school, he has a little friend who is a girl and they are so cute together. When they ride the bye-bye buggy they hold hands. Ladies man at 8 1/2 months old :)
Kent is feeling much better, he is still really weak but other than that he is doing well. We went to the highway 27 yard sale last weekend, it was hot, but I got some good buys. I bought some things for kitchen re-do and an amazing hand made skirt. I really wish the girl who made my skirt had a website, you all would be amazed! Speaking of yard sales, our neighborhood sale is this weekend and I'm going to participate this year. I just have SO much to do before Saturday, nothing is priced yet but I think I can knock it out after Trevor goes to bed this week. I'm going to recruit Kent to help me :) We just need to get rid of so much stuff, it is amazing how much you can accumulate in such a short period of time!


1 comments:
I know it's hard with work/mommyhood. It's so tough but I'm sure he loves school and how adorable that your little heartbreaker is already a ladies man? Adorable!!!
I've heard good things about the yard sale thing and I bet that skirt is awesome.
Hope this year is fantastic!
Post a Comment