Friday, September 10, 2010

Big News!

Posted by Dana at 9:10 PM
Sorry I have been so awful about staying caught up here, it seems that we don't have enough hours in the day!

We are doing great, fantastic, really! I have some big news....... Trevor is going to be a big brother! Can you believe that??!!!?? We were in shock when we got the news this week. I felt kinda funny, just off and I should have known looking back that I was pregnant but I really thought I was getting a bug that was going around school. I got a test just to make sure (because I was late a few days) and we got the shock of our life! A brother or sister for Trevor!!! It took a few days to sink in, but we are ecstatic! The shock is starting to wear off and I am really enjoying it, even though I feel kinda poopy already. Since this is the last time I'm going to be pregnant, I'm going to enjoy every second of it and not worry so much like I did with Trevor. I'm not sure how far along I am, I go back to the dr. on Monday for more blood work (they did a hormone check on Wed. and it was perfect)-they just want to make sure the numbers are going up like normal. But no worries, I KNOW everything is perfect, I just feel it. Such a difference this time :) I think I'm due at the middle/end of May, which will be perfect with my school schedule. Something else that is perfect is that Trevor and the baby will be 18 months apart, I love that they are close but far enough away to be in different stages at the same time. I am sooooo excited!! Guess I need to change the name of my blog now, don't I???? :)

6 comments:

Jill on September 10, 2010 at 9:55 PM said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you.

Onna on September 10, 2010 at 10:12 PM said...

oh Dana WOW!!! That's so so so great! :)
I'm so so so happy for you!!

Congratulations!! Trevor will be a wonderful big brother!!

So excited!!

Kim on September 12, 2010 at 8:50 PM said...

Dana that is the best news ever! I'm so excited for you.

Amber on September 17, 2010 at 7:56 PM said...

Congrats! You have to be due earlier in May because we didnt find out until Sept 21 last year and I was due May 28. You will love being off for the summer with your new little one Im so excited for you

Jill on December 7, 2010 at 7:14 PM said...

Dana I havent checked in forever and I see you haven't either in awhile. What awesome freaking news! I am so happy and excited for you :)

Amber on December 29, 2010 at 11:44 PM said...

I think its about time for an update:) Hope things are going well. Havent heard from you in almost 4 months:) Hope you are enjoying your time off. Just curious if its a boy or a girl or if you have found out yet or not.

Post a Comment