Sigh......
Today is our play day! I am doing nothing at all today except playing with my baby boy. We are going to play in the floor, I'm going to chase him down the hall (his new game....scooting away and laughing as we chase him!) and we are going to ride his baby 4 wheeler miles and miles :) As sad as I am I have to realize how lucky I am to have had all summer with him!
This morning he had cantaloupe for the first time and he loved it! We have been experimenting with lots of solids since he can feed himself and chew so well. Pasta is still his favorite but I think cantaloupe is going to be right up there! I think we are going to try some whole wheat toast with cheese this weekend. Ahhh....our little boy is growing up!
Friday, July 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I hope you and Trevor are enjoying the day together! He is such a cutie pie and it sounds like he's growing like a weed. It must be so sweet to see his personality developing. I hope you have fun going back to school next week and getting your classroom set up. Also, I hope that Kent is feeling better!
Post a Comment