Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I shed a tear...

Posted by Dana at 10:58 AM
Yesterday we were putting up some of Trevor's clothes that he has outgrown and it was just....heartbreaking! He is such a big boy now and his newborn clothes look so teeny in comparison to him. I can't believe that just a year ago we were finding out that he was a boy and now look at him! It is bittersweet because I'm not exactly sure we will have anymore kids and it is like a chapter of my life is over, newborn time is over. But on the other hand, it is such a joy to see him grow and I love this age so that does give me some comfort. Ahhh, our kids will be in college before we all know it!!

1 comments:

Onna on July 7, 2010 at 1:00 PM said...

Sweetie I am right there with you during every single milestone the Sydney accomplished and still accomplishes. I'm nearly 100% sure that she's our only and it only makes things 100 times more emotional!

They grow up so fast!
Just as a side note: I still have EVERY SINGLE PIECE of clothing Sydney has ever had on her body LOL I'm goofy!

Post a Comment