
Everywhere a tick!! Kent has rocky mountain spotted fever from this little guy! When we went last weekend and rode our 4-wheelers (while MIL kept Trevor-no baby 4 wheeler riding :) ) he got bitten on the head by a tick. He noticed for the past week he felt kinda off, like he had the flu. Well, yesterday he felt REALLY bad (not going into details....use your imagination here) and I finally convinced him to go to the doctor. The dr. did blood work and said it was either Rocky Mt. Spotted Fever or Lyme Disease, but prob. RMSF. He had to send the blood work off for a definite answer but he put him on a round of super antibiotics to treat the RMSF! I feel so bad for him, he feels AWFUL and of course being a stubborn man...went to work today! Ugh, how many times have I got bitten by a tick and never gotten a thing, poor Kent just has the worst luck when it comes to catching things or hurting himself!!
Our beautiful hardwood floor is in....boxes in our house :). We got it delivered yesterday and I LOVE it! It has to acclimate for a week before we can put it down. It will really be the last week of July for us to get it in, we have SO much to do before we can install it. I am SO excited, now I need new sofas to go with the new floor.....and of course a new dining room set.... :) :)
Trevor and I are going to a consignment pre-sale party today! One of my friend's niece has a little boy and she invited us over to go through the clothes she is going to take to Just Between Friends next week. My friend says that almost all of his clothes are barely worn...I am SO all about buying stuff at consignment sales, I am a bargain hunter and if I pay $4 for something instead of $10....it just makes it so much cuter to me :)


1 comments:
Oh poor Kent. I hate to hear that he's got RMSF :( Poor guy. At least he's not being a big ole baby and staying home, I like Kent even more now. James is such a baby LOL
Oh I bet the floors will be gorgeous!
YAY for a consignement pre-sale, that's great. ENJOY!!
Post a Comment