Tuesday, July 6, 2010

According to my MIL....

Posted by Dana at 2:08 PM
-I don't feed Trevor the right cereal (he hates the cereal we feed him)

-I make him cry and she is the only one in the world that can soothe him

-He NEVER cries when she feeds him, only when I do

-I have spoiled him because he reaches for me when she holds him

And in general I am a terrible mom......Ugh! Can you tell we spent time with the IL's this past weekend? My MIL was getting on my last nerve, honestly she was driving me CRAZY, it was like I couldn't do anything right. I think she was showing off because Kent's aunt was there also and she was just letting me know my place, kwim? I am OVER it and it will be a wintry day in hades before we go up there for that long again (2 days of HELL). Ahhhhhhhhhh!

Sorry for the vent, I just had to get it all out. Ok, better now :) :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, I know how you feel TRUST ME! Me and my MIL are just now getting along and Sydney is 3 1/2!! I hate the advice that was not asked for and telling you how to do things just because they did it like 30+ years ago!! I hope it gets better soon *hugs*

Onna on July 6, 2010 at 4:25 PM said...

Sweetie vent away!
I'm sorry that it was such a terrible visit and that she made you feel like you did nothing right! :( MIL's can surely do that but yours, well yours.. is the devil!
hehe

I hope it gets better too!!

Post a Comment