Has decided to wean himself :(. He just isn't interested in nursing anymore and screams every time I try to nurse him. Sigh. I have been feeding him bottles and he eats his formula like it is the last bottle he is ever going to get. I am happy that he is happy and satisified, but on the other hand it is the end of that relationship for us.....our little boy is growing up so quickly!
Speaking of growing up quickly, he is almost to the point where he is crawling up on all 4's! Now he scoots himself around like a little crab and is into EVERYTHING! Last night, it took him about 10 seconds to scoot to his toy bin and flip it over. Another target of his last night was his bookshelf, the contents of the bottom shelf was spread across his nursery in less than a min! How can someone so small make such a mess so quickly?
It is back to school time! You all know I get kinda excited when I see the school suppy aisle...my obsession this year are Sharpie pens.....LOVE them! I have mixed feelings about going back to school this year. Obvisouly I would love to stay home with Trevor all of the time, but I also love my job so much that it isn't so bad to go back. I think I am also ok with going since he likes his school so much and enjoys going and that makes it so much easier for me. Only little over a week left and it is getting up at 5am again...ugh!
Oh, and Kent doesn't have rocky mt. spotted fever.....he has Lyme Disease!!! He is still feeling awful and the dr. said that it could be up to 21 days of antibiotics for the symptoms to go away. I feel so bad for him, he is just miserable right now! At least he caught it early, it can get pretty serious if it isn't caught early!
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I know that has to be very emotional with him weaning. He is growing up quickly.
Oh, once they get mobile WATCH OUT! It's a constant mess lol
YAY for school supplies. I fell the same way of course. I LOVE LOVE LOVE SHARPIE PENS! LOVE THEM!
I hope Kent feels better soon.
Get some extra rest during your last days off!
So Im just curious how much you nurse him now as I want to still nurse Morgan once I go back to school and being a HS teacher I know you would understand more than anyone :) You can email if you want at amberwallace03@gmail.com
Im so not ready to go back to school yet this year but I guess having Morgan is probably the reason..haha! I do love all the school supplies though Im such a sucker for them and glad Im not the only one they are so addictive!
I hope Kent feels better soon!
Post a Comment