This was our first experience with sweet potatoes...it went a little better than the rice cereal, but he still loves milk best! See the cups on his bumbo tray? OMG, the child loves to play with cups, he will try to take your cup away from you if you are drinking anything near him. I told Kent that he will be a bartender while he is in college :)
To get caught up....
Trevor is almost 5 months old now, I just can't believe it! He is a doll and has really developed so much in the past month! He "talks" now and said "da da da da da" the other day-I thought Kent was going to die! It is so funny, when Trevor gets mad he screams "da da da da", I told Kent that he loves me best because he just screams at him :). He also reaches for us and shys away from people he doesn't want to go to. He can almost sit up alone-after a bit he gets tired and slumps over. He is almost there though! The sweetest thing he does now is laugh, when something is funny he just belly laughs! I love to do silly things just to make him laugh!
I have so enjoyed our week off together. It was such a great week to get caught up with everything....Ahhh...only about 40 school days until I get 2 months off....I can't wait. Hopefully I'll be able to keep up here a bit more then too, it is so hard to come home and get everything done before I collapse! :)


1 comments:
OMG he's getting so big. LOVE those pics! What a sweet boy. I love those big belly laughs. And jibbering already.. wow!
Glad you've enjoyed your time off. Trevor is so handsome :) You lucky girl!
Post a Comment