I can't wait to see pics :) Glad to hear things are going well. Sorry they are so busy but I hate to say they never slow down from here, only get quicker!!!
Hi Dana! I hear you about being busy... I'm not sure how moms do it and I haven't even started back to work yet. LOL I suppose we'll figure out life's balance soon enough, right? Glad to hear everything is going well. Time is already flying by for us... Audrey has already passed the 2 week mark. :)
2 comments:
I can't wait to see pics :)
Glad to hear things are going well. Sorry they are so busy but I hate to say they never slow down from here, only get quicker!!!
HAPPY EASTER!!
YAY Spring Break!!
Hi Dana! I hear you about being busy... I'm not sure how moms do it and I haven't even started back to work yet. LOL I suppose we'll figure out life's balance soon enough, right? Glad to hear everything is going well. Time is already flying by for us... Audrey has already passed the 2 week mark. :)
Post a Comment