Whoo hoo, we are off for snow today!! We were supposed to have a make-up day for a day they missed back in Jan. today and we are off because it was supposed to have snowed....and it didn't! LOVE it! I am loving hanging out with Trevor today, he is napping right now and I really should be cleaning but this is so much more fun :)
Everything is going great with us. Trevor is amazing, it is so cool to see him develop like he is. He can roll on his side now-he will be flipping over before we know it! He is also almost to the point to where he can crawl (eek!)....he can scoot himself across the bed now! Once he figures out he has a right hand....he will be gone then all heck will break loose :) And the baby laughs and squeals...omg...it just melts your heart! I am so in love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
SO BIG already! :)
YAY for a snow day. We're rockin' one too today! I'm so glad that Sydney's school was closed. WOOHOO! hehe
Those squeals do just melt your heart, don't they? Motherhood is amazing!
Post a Comment