The past few weeks have been hectic to say the least! I went back to work on Jan. 26th and it was ok. I loved being back with the kids but I missed Trevor like crazy! Our parents came down that week and kept him (and we got out 1/2 day on Friday for snow!) so it went well. This past week was Trevor's first week at 'school' and it went great. His teacher is wonderful and he is so happy when he goes and when we pick him up, so to us that is a good sign. They did 'art' this week and it is cute as it can be (little foot and handprints in paint!). Love it! I am at peace with him going, we are so lucky we have such a good school for him.
I have been so sick all week. I have a cold from hates that I think is turning into an ear infection..yuck! I just hope that Trevor doesn't get it...ugh!
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling well :( I hope that you start to feel beter and that Trevor doesn't get it.
How cool is it that they did "art" at school. that is something to be cherished for sure!! So cute.
I'm glad that you are at peace with where he is going and things are well.
GET WELL!!!
thats so neat that they did art in school what a beautiful memory you will have:)
Sorry to hear about your cold I seem to have picked it up over the weekend as well.
Glad to hear Trevor is doing well at daycare and your doing good being back at work too. I hope you get over that cold soon. BTW I opened a new blog which I hope to be able to keep up with better.
Post a Comment