For the past two days when I picked Trevor up at school, he has screamed at me! It's almost like he would rather stay at school than come with me. I know...he is 3 months old and he doesn't know, but jeez....it hurts my feelings! And today he rolled from his belly to his back for the first time....at school :(. We are missing everything! I am so glad his teacher is so wonderful and enthusastic, but I really feel like he would rather be with her than me and he does such cool things with her...not me. I am being a big baby, I know but this is harder for me than taking him that first day!
I'll be back later to do a 3 month update for Trevor, he is fussing and I need to grab him :)
Friday, February 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oh the joys of motherhood. I HATE when Sydney acts like she's rather be with someone else than me. :( It's all part of it. Trust me when I tell you I'm sure it has nothing to do with that. It's just your Mommy confidence drained for a minute!
I know for a fact he'd much rather be with you!
Checking in, Momma! I hope all is well!
Post a Comment