Can you believe it? Trevor was born 8 weeks ago today! Before he arrived, I didn't know what it would be like, now I can't imagine life without him. Here is a little 8 week update:
-He smiles at us when he sees us
-He laughs and giggles (which is the MOST amazing sound!)
-He reaches for toys that we put in front of him
-He coos and grunts (we say he is talking :) )
-He tries to crawl during tummy time-he just can't figure out what to do with his arms yet!
-He follows us with his eyes around the room
-He is pretty much on a schedule-thank goodness!
-He can flip on his side
-He has almost full control of his head-when he gets tired he gets a little wobbly
-He hates florescent lights! I think they over-stimulate him and he just fusses when we go places with them!
-He is the most beautiful, best baby in the world (I'm not bias at all :) ).
Ok, on a totally unrelated topic....
I found the most amazing lasagna recipe that I made for the in-laws yesterday and I must share! Here is the link-www.mylasagnarecipe.com . If you are a lasagna fan and are looking to try a new recipe this is a great one! Everyone who ate it gave it two thumbs up! I didn't use the sausage, I just did ground beef.
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
8 weeks old! WOW!
I love the update!
Post a Comment