Monday, January 4, 2010

Trevor Pics!

Posted by Dana at 5:46 PM





I just wanted to drop by a few pics. of our big boy! I can't believe how much he is growing!! I go back to work 3 weeks from tomorrow....ugh! How am I going to survive?? :(.
I hope that New Years was great for you! On New Years Eve, we were all asleep by 9pm....party at our house! Then on New Years Day, I got up and I was sick, my temp went up to 102 and I stayed in bed all day while Kent and Trevor hung out and watched football. I think I had a little case of mastitis and it was just making me feel bad. I am all better now thankfully! Speaking of football.....we are SO looking forward to the big Alabama game on Thursday night! I think we are going to have a little tailgate party for us, snack food is the best! Oh, I got the coolest thing yesterday...a Wii and Wii fit plus! It is SO much fun! I am hoping to loose some of this baby weight (and fit into my jeans again............) I think I will stick to the Wii because it IS so much fun! I like how it tracks your weight and progress daily, it is such a motivating factor for me. These last pounds are the hardest....ugh!
Trevor is waking up from his nap, I hear him peeping in his swing :)

1 comments:

Onna on January 4, 2010 at 11:45 PM said...

Oh he's so adorable!!!

Post a Comment