Friday, January 8, 2010

Roll Tide!!

Posted by Dana at 12:52 PM
This was Trevor's expression last night when Texas scored :) You know that I couldn't not mention the National Championship game last night.....two words...ROLL TIDE :)!!!! Now my principal (who is almost 60) is going to get a tattoo! She is a huge Bama fan and such a nut...I just hate to see where she gets it!!!

This weekend we are gearing up for the great grandparent invasion. MIL and FIL are coming down tomorrow and my mom and dad are coming down Sunday. I have a to-do list a mile long, our house is clean enough for us, but I need to do some spiffing up for guests. The roads are still icy in places, we didn't get hardly any snow but what we did get is frozen and making the roads icky. I just hope that they thaw so everyone can make it down ok. It is so important that Trevor has time with his grandparents, Kent and I never had all of our grandparents so we are really focusing on Trevor having good relationships with them. Aren't you proud of me??? :)

2 comments:

Amber on January 8, 2010 at 10:57 PM said...

see I thought he was crying over you putting on that shirt of him..haha:)

Have a great time with the grandparents! I cant believe he is already a month old, wow time sure does fly

Jill on January 13, 2010 at 12:47 PM said...

Aww I love the Alabama outfit. We too were excited when they won the game. I don't think I'm going to go out and get any tattoos though. LOL

I hope y'all had a great time with all the grandparents this past weekend.

Post a Comment