In 5 weeks, I have learned so much!
-Sleep isn't necessary, it is a luxury!
-Every time Trevor makes a noise in his crib he doesn't need to be picked up!
-Naptime for Trevor is naptime for mommy!
-The breast pump is my friend not my enemy (I hated to pump at first!)
-Daddy babysitting time each night is MY time to relax and have some me time!
-I don't have to do everything like the "experts" say I need to. What works for us is the right thing to do
-Trevor needs to sleep in his crib, I sleep SO much better not worrying about squishing him!
-Feeding time is time for us to bond. Especially when MIL is over and we both need a break :)
-Breastfeeding is awesome and a progression. We are both so much better at it than we were at the beginning!
-Baby smiles are the best! The first time he smiled at me I cried!
-Trevor likes being on a schedule as much as I do.
-Planning is essential. It takes alot longer to go somewhere than it used to :)
-It isn't all about me anymore. What I want or need comes second to what he needs (hard lesson for me...I was so selfish!)
-Don't worry about the small stuff. If the house is messy so be it....as long as we are all fed, clean and happy that is all that matters!
-Baby weight is an excuse to buy new clothes :)
I hear Trevor fussing, it is feeding time! I have TONS of pictures of Christmas that I will be by with over the weekend!!
Friday, January 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
What a great list! :)
Being a new Mom is the best and you do learn so much along the way! This list will grow but it is all good! :)
Happy 2010!!!
Post a Comment