Here is Trevor's favorite sleeping position....on one of us! He does well in his crib at night, but he loves to nap on us. I love this time with him, one day soon he will be too big and embarrassed to cuddle with mommy! Speaking of his crib....we are moving him out of the pack and play into his own room. He hasn't spent the entire night in there yet, I'm thinking that it will be soon though...
One week from tomorrow I'm back at work. Ugh, ugh, ugh! I am dreading being away from him, but I am also excited about working again. I love to teach and I miss it right now. I am going to be a wreck Tuesday, but it is part of life. He will be going off to college (going to Alabama to play football, of course :) ) before we know it!
Trevor has a cold and it is pitiful! He is super congested, is coughing and sneezing. I called the Dr. and she told me as long as he doesn't have a fever he is fine and to give him saline drops and take him into the steamy bathroom to help loosen the congestion. I feel so helpless, Kent has told me a million times that this is only the first of many colds he will get. I know that but still....he is my baby!
I'm going shopping for some new clothes this week. My pre-Trevor body is gone.....none of my shirts fit and my pants...ugh...let's not even mention that :). Oh well, my attitude about it is that I get new clothes and we have a wonderful little boy-who cares about a few extra pounds? I do want to fit in my old clothes eventually though...I have some things I really love! At least my shoes fit again!!
I hear Trevvie stirring, it is almost his dinner time!


1 comments:
I cant wait for those days of getting to nap with Morgan so precious! I cant believe its almost time for you to go back where did the time go?! Im sure I will be saying the same thing soon when Im saying is it really time for her to come out..haha
Post a Comment