Monday, November 23, 2009

Mommy's Boy!

Posted by Dana at 5:09 PM
Trevor is a mommy's boy :) He doesn't want to come out!! Lol!

Friday night I had contractions at a pretty regular rate, about 7 min. apart....then they stopped! We were so bummed! They weren't really severe, they just were uncomfortable. I had a few on Saturday and then more yesterday, but they are so sporadic. Today I just feel icky, I have no energy and I just feel icky. Hopefully these are signs of impending labor! I go back to the dr. tomorrow, I'll be sure to drop in and update you all. Here is hoping for 5cm dilated and 95% effaced :)

Tomorrow is my last day of work until the end of January! I have mixed feelings....I know my sub will do an awesome job, I am so lucky and have someone that I trust. But I will really miss my kids, they are such good kids! They had me a party on Friday and got us a gift card to Wal-Mart, how sweet was that? I cried like a baby :). On the other hand......I am really happy about having all of this time off with Trevor, how awesome will the holidays be this year?

Hopefully I'll be back with Trevor pics in the next few days :) :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm on baby watch. I had a dream last night that you went into labor. This is the 2nd dream I've had about you going into labor. The first one we were on a plane going to Hawaii and you went into labor over the ocean and I freaked out. Hehe. Let me know if you need anything at all.

Onna on November 24, 2009 at 11:02 AM said...

I'm on baby watch too. I just emailed Shelby asking if you had Trevor yet as I hadn't seen this post yet :)
COME ON TREVOR!!!!!

Post a Comment