Yeahhhh...I am almost 3 cm dilated and 70% effaced! Whoo hoo! I am also bleeding a bit...I'm not sure if it is bloody show or if it is because I had my cervical check yesterday (which was extremely painful....ugh!). I am just going to think it is bloody show and I'm going into labor soon! Gotta think positive here...
I was pretty frustrated last night, I just want an end date. But I don't want to be induced either, so I guess I will wait another week if he isn't here we can schedule a date. My. dr. said she didn't want him to go over 41 weeks, so it will happen in the next 2 1/2 weeks! So surreal! Kent is predicting Monday the 23rd...we will see!!!!
This weekend we are hanging out together. Our 'last weekend' as just us. I have heard that eggplant parmesan is what I need to eat to get things moving....a trip to Provino's may be in our future ;). I wonder if I can talk him into going to see "New Moon"? I'm sure that is too much to ask for! I do want to see "The Blind Side" and that has Nick Saban in it (even though he is the LSU coach-bleh!) I think Kent would go for that instead of New Moon! Hahahaha!
I will let you know if anything exciting happens......I'm sure I will still be here pg. on Monday!
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I've been meaning to check in at home and post. I can't post from work!
WOOHOO for more progress. You know what my doc said was the best thing to get things movin'? Uh, the furthest thing from your mind right now if you catch my drift LOL
So glad things are getting so close and MY OH MY you're gonna have him in your arms very very soon! I can't wait to see him!
Hey Dana!! Just stopping by to see how things were going. The big day is almost here! My birthday is Wednesday... I think the 25th is a good day to have a baby. ;) -kim
Post a Comment