Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Eviction Date!

Posted by Dana at 3:22 AM
We have a date set!! If Mr. Trevor doesn't decide to come on his own, we have to be at the hospital at 12:30am on Tuesday, Dec. 1st-We are going to have a December baby!! I hadn't changed much at my appt. yesterday (she said I'm a solid 3cm dilated and 70-ish % effaced) so she went ahead and scheduled us. I am so relieved, it makes me feel so good knowing there is an end date. My Dr. and the girl who scheduled the induction told me that tons of people go into labor as soon as they schedule their induction....I really think Trevor is stubborn and will be here until we force him out :)

I am wide awake at 3am....Trevor is flipping around like crazy and I just can't sleep right now. Better get used to it, right?? So, I am going to ramble a bit since I am wired....

Yesterday was my last day of work. It was really hard for me to just let go and leave. I am such a control freak, I know that my sub will do an awesome job....I just need to let go! My sophomores had me a surprise baby shower complete with gifts and homemade cake! What sweeties! I feel like I have forgotten something....but I turned my keys over yesterday and my principal told me to forget everything until January....sooooo......I'm going to live it up til then :)

My plan until Trevor arrives is to stay busy. Tomorrow I am going to run to the grocery store (the day before Thanksgiving....what am I thinking?) to get some stuff for Thanksgiving dinner. My parents are coming down for a light dinner, we are going to do a little ham and some simple sides. We aren't going all out because we are afraid that Trevor will decide to come right before dinner (lol)! We are meeting Kent's family for lunch on Thanksgiving.....his mother wanted to come to our house and cook her huge normal dinner.....at our house......WHAT was she thinking? Kent talked them into going out for lunch and that we didn't need all of that here. Deep breaths, deep breaths! :) Friday, we are going to put up our Christmas decorations and then watch the Iron Bowl (Alabama vs. Auburn game). I think over the weekend we are going to go out to dinner one more time without baby, we may also hit up the movies this weekend since I have heard that going to movies other than cartoons won't be in our future for the next 6 or so years :). I do need to do some Christmas shopping too, I really want to get most of it done before Trevor gets here so I won't have to drag him out in the craziness.

Ok, I think I'm going to try to sleep for a few hours.....gotta be fresh for my Thanksgiving battle at the grocery store tomorrow ;)

4 comments:

Onna on November 25, 2009 at 8:01 AM said...

It's great to have an eviction date. I'm hoping he comes sooner so you can have him in your arms, but Tuesday isn't that far away!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Jill on November 25, 2009 at 10:44 AM said...

I've been thinking about you. I know you must be excited that one way or another Trevor will be here soon. Maybe he'll be a true Alabama fan and will show up in time for the Iron Bowl!

I hope your family has a wonderful Thanksgiving

Amber on November 25, 2009 at 12:38 PM said...

how exciting to have an eviction date and know there is an end in sight! Thats so sweet of your kids to do that for you!

Onna on November 28, 2009 at 3:31 PM said...

CONGRATS!! I know baby Trevor is here and that is so exciting!! He's beautiful!

Post a Comment