Monday, November 16, 2009

Patience.....

Posted by Dana at 5:07 PM
Is something that I don't have :) I am so excited for Trevor to get here and I really suck at this waiting thing. Every day when I get up I think, "is today going to be the day?" and of course....it hasn't been yet :). I guess I really need to enjoy my last few days of being pg., I hear everything changes soooo much after he arrives. Nap anyone??? :)

I feel great. Just big and tired. I am still working until the day we get out for Thanksgiving (next Tuesday the 24th) or until he arrives. My kids are being super sweet to me, they are having me a party on Friday....yes, it is an excuse to have a party but I'm thinking it is for me :). We are pretty ready at home, I FINALLY got most of our hospital bag packed this past weekend...procrastinator much? I still have a few last minute things to throw in there.

Tomorrow is our next drs. appt. cross your fingers that I am dilated more and that she says I can go right on to the hospital (what wishful thinking.....:) ).

1 comments:

Amber on November 17, 2009 at 8:16 PM said...

I hope she sends you on to the hospital to have him:) Now you need to come update and let us know if its true since you havent been back:)

Post a Comment