Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Shower Pics!

Posted by Dana at 11:30 AM
As promised!!
This is the view of the lake from the place where SIL had the shower. It was so nice!


C playing with her bubbles my mom got her (she didn't want her to feel left out)
Kent and I checking out the gifts!


My favorite thing....eating :) My SIL is in the brown behind the counter and my mom is behind Kent.
Our adorable cake!


My SIL cutting the cake after dinner. Aren't the decorations so cute! They were safari themed with polka dots! Opening presents. This is an Alabama shirt (It says "My first Bama T) and matching Alabama bib from Kent's cousin in Alabama ;) It is SO cute!
I have a ton more, but they are mostly of Kent and I opening presents and of his family :)
Yesterday I washed all of Trevor's new clothes and today is organizing day! I have to re-arrange all of his clothes, the way I have them now just doesn't seem efficient. I'm also going to paint his letters for his name that go on the wall above his crib. Of course when we get it a little more organized, I'll take pics ;). Now his nursery looks like his closet threw up....clothes are everywhere!!!










2 comments:

Onna on October 7, 2009 at 2:58 PM said...

Looks like a super great time! So glad that you guys had a wonderful shower. Getting all ready for Trevor's arrival! FUN FUN!

Amber on October 9, 2009 at 8:29 PM said...

looks like you had a wonderful shower and got lots of good stuff even if it was AL stuff..haha:)

Post a Comment