Last weekend was so wonderful! I am so lucky to have such great friends! Onna, Diana, Shelby and I got together and they had the most wonderful shower for Trevor!! I love everything guys, thank you again a million times!! The decorations were amazing, we ate some yummy lunch (loved the chicken salad Shelby....need that recipe!), I oinked on a carrot cake cupcake AND trifle (TO DIE FOR!) and the punch....I need that recipe too! Here are some pics. that the very talented Onna took!
Cupcakes!! The little picks were made by Onna, they were ADORABLE! One says "Its a Boy" and the other says "Trevor Lee".
The sign that Onna made. Kent wants to hang it on the porch when Trevor comes home!

The beautiful table setting! 
Aren't these adorable???
Roll Tide!! An adorable little Alabama piggy bank from Shelby. It already has at least $10 that his daddy has put in there :)
Look at these little shoes from Onna!
His first Teddy Bear from Diana! This is the softest Poo Bear that I have ever seen!
Look at these little shoes from Onna!
His first Teddy Bear from Diana! This is the softest Poo Bear that I have ever seen!
It was an amazing day!


2 comments:
I'm so glad you had a nice time. It was sooooo much fun! I can't wait to meet Trevor and I'm glad you liked the minishower!
It was so great seeing you! We can't wait to meet Trevor.
Post a Comment