We had a great weekend! Saturday morning, we went for our 3D ultrasound, it was so cool! He was really stubborn and wouldn't turn his little head, but we did get some great profile pictures of him. He is adorable! The u/s tech. didn't see any hair (but she said his head was so far down already that she couldn't tell for sure). We may be having a bald baby!! :) Here is one of his best pictures-you can see his eyes on the right, his nose and part of his mouth. That is his hand right in front of his mouth!
Saturday night was our baby shower with Kent's family. It actually went really good. My MIL wasn't a beast, I think SIL read her the riot act before we got there and she behaved herself! We had a yummy bbq dinner, great cake and got so many great gifts! We are so thankful for everything. Our challenge now is to wash everything and organize his nursery so more....I will have some pics. tomorrow, our camera died about 5 mins. after the shower started so I'm getting some sent from my dad.
Today I'm going to tour the other hospital where we can possibly deliver. I need to pre-register somewhere...this week! I love the hospital that we toured already but I want to see both of my options, kwim? I just want to make an informed decision since this is the first time we have done this :)
I'll be back tomorrow with tons of pictures!!!


1 comments:
LOVE the u/s pic. What a cutie little man!
So glad that the shower went well. Can't wait to see pics!!!!
Post a Comment