Monday, October 26, 2009

Crazy Week!

Posted by Dana at 6:46 PM
Last week was such a crazy week for us!

We went to Knoxville for our last business trip of the year (yeah!) on Wednesday night. We worked our bootys off-it was a great trip. I stayed at mom and dad's in a big comfy bed with Molly and Bay while Kent stayed with BIL at the event. I think that is the only way I made it through :). I am really glad that the business is winding down for the year, now we can nest!

Speaking of nesting......here is my to-do list this week.....

1. Install the carseat (we need to read the mega book first to figure this sucker out!!)

2. Buy pj's for hospital

3. Buy slippers for hospital

4. Pack hospital bag

5. Paint Trevor's letters for his nursery wall

6. Hang his Alabama decal on his wall

7. Buy another nursing bra

8. Decide on which boobie pump I want :)

9. And clean, clean, clean the house!!

Kent has promised to work with me for an hour each night to get the cleaning and organizing done this week. I know, he isn't due for another month (OMG, can you believe his due date is a month from tomorrow???) but I just want to have it all done so I can relax, kwim? I can't believe I will be a mommy in a month!!!!

1 comments:

Onna on October 26, 2009 at 9:01 PM said...

WOW! A month from tomorrow? That's crazy. He'll be here in your arms cuddling before too long. Oh, it's so amazing!! Glad things have been going well. The to-do list is totally doable. :)

YAY for being so close!!

Post a Comment