Monday, September 28, 2009

I'm so happy!!!

Posted by Dana at 6:08 PM
I just have to share, I am so happy for Amber!! She got a bfp after a loooonnnnnggg journey of ttc. Oh, it just makes me so excited for her that she gets to have these wonderful experiences of being pg, it almost makes me want to cry! It is really the most amazing thing I have ever experienced! I was thinking about this today during my planning (while I was making copies) and I really got all teary eyed! I just can't wait to see his little face and his little toes :).

This weekend was good. Kent and bil worked on Kent's truck allll weekend. It seems like they re-built the entire truck! SIL, Courtney and I went shopping. I bought Trevor's letters to go above his crib. We are just going to paint them white and outline them in navy. I showed Kent the wall decal I posted a while ago but he hated it. You should have seen his reaction....it was hysterical! SO....we are doing the letters! We went by this new cupcake store (Gigi's) but they were all sold out of cupcakes, I was sooooo bummed! I'm swinging by there tomorrow after my Drs. appt....it IS right around the corner :). The cupcakes look like they are to DIE for! Yum!! Yesterday, Kent and I hung out at home and watched the Alabama game. ROLL TIDE!!

This is a crazy week for me! It is homecoming week at school, which I am in charge of (not sure how this happened but....). I did bribe two of my friends into helping me, so it has taken alot off of me, but it is still stressful. On Saturday, we have our 3D ultrasound!! How exciting is that? I can't wait to see him again! I hope we can tell if he has hair or not (I have read that some people have seen hair and others haven't), I just know he has a head full of dark hair-just like Kent's! I'll be sure to post some pics! Saturday night we have our couples baby shower with Kent's family.......I have mixed feelings. I am dreading it because of MIL....we decided not to invite any friends because of her.....you KNOW how she acts and we didn't want her to have an audience that didn't know her, awful isn't it? But I can just imagine what she would do....ugh! I just hope she acts nice and doesn't ruin this for Kent.......But I am excited because it is a party for Trevor! I'll also post pics of the shower :)

We are 31 weeks along! Can you all believe that? Our EDD is two months from yesterday!! We are in the single digits of how many weeks we have left, it seems like yesterday I was just getting my bfp!! Amazing!

1 comments:

Amber on September 29, 2009 at 10:58 PM said...

aww thanks, we are so excited too I cant believe it!

Wow not much longer you will have to give me all your tips and tricks:)

Post a Comment