Friday, September 18, 2009

Weekend!!!!

Posted by Dana at 5:17 PM
Whew, I'm posting twice in one week......what is going on? :)

I am so glad it is the weekend and we have no plans! I have to go tomorrow to a church where my National Honor Society kids are volunteering for a few hours. It is a great cause, so that will be fun. The rest of my plans center around the house-We are having a yard sale next weekend, so I'm going to organize the junk a bit. I am also going to wash Trevor's curtains and get Kent to hang them sometime over the weekend. I am kinda at a loss of what to do in his room decoration-wise. We really don't have a 'theme' but we are using Kent's old baseball stuff to sit on his bookshelf. I also want his name or initials on the wall somewhere, maybe over his crib? So much to decide, I guess I need to stop procrastinating.... ;)

My MIL got into it with Kent yesterday, she is an idiot. My FIL has to have a total hip replacement (he is older-almost 65). Anyway, she was pissed at Kent because he didn't call and check on my FIL after his drs. appointment on Monday. OK, for us rational people, doesn't it make sense that THEY call Kent and tell him what the dr. said? She called him at work and chewed him out, which is NOT the approach to take with Kent. He is more of a if you are upset with him sit and talk about it type person. Bitching doesn't work....believe me :). Anyway, she said that she was done with him and she didn't want to hear from him EVER again. How can you say that to your child? Trevor isn't even here yet and I know I will NEVER treat him like this! Ughhhh! She is so crazy!

Trevor woke me up at 5am this morning just kicking away. I just sat there for almost an hour feeling him move around. It is my favorite time, I feel like I'm bonding with him already :). I can't wait to see him! We are having a 3D u/s the first weekend in October, I hope we get some good views of him! I want to see if he has hair (which I am almost certain he will-Kent and I both had tons of hair at birth)! I will be sure to post lots of pics ;).

Ok, I'm off to start getting dinner ready, Kent is almost home! Have a great weekend!!!

1 comments:

Onna on September 18, 2009 at 10:46 PM said...

Sounds like a great weekend planned. I'm all about a stay at home and do somethings kinda weekends. I haven't had one of those in awhile.

MIL OMG! That's ridiculous. I'm sorry she did that.
I can't wait to see pics. Isn't that moving the best? AHHH I miss that big time!

Post a Comment