It is so dreary here. I swear, it has rained more than 7 inches since midnight Sunday morning. So, with all of the rain and flooding, they gave us the day off from work today! I am loving being at home, but I hate that some people have flooded houses! I saw on the news in our county that they were rescuing people in boats because their house had flooded and they were stuck. How awful. It is supposed to keep raining (there is a big blob of rain on the radar in Alabama heading our way), they are predicting another 5 inches before midnight. Jeez!
Our weekend was wonderful. Saturday I went and worked with my kids (the charity we were at is so amazing!) and then I came home and we watched football (Roooolllll Tide!) and I napped all day. What a nice, relaxing day! Yesterday, we ran some errands and then went by Babies R Us to find Trevor a mattress for his crib. I never knew how hard it was to pick a mattress! We finally decided on one that I think we will be happy with. Another thing off my ever-growing "to do before baby gets here" list. :)
I'm off to try to watch all of "Sense and Sensibility", I tried it over the summer but I fell asleep.......
Monday, September 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
it has been so nasty lately Im ready for it to go away!
Post a Comment