Monday, September 14, 2009

A Name!

Posted by Dana at 6:18 PM
Hey girls!

I am so sorry it has been so long since I have been by! It seems that every time I try to sit down and update I have something else to do! My energy only lasts so long anymore....

We are doing great! Baby boy is getting bigger and stronger, he kicks so hard now that my whole tummy moves! I love it but it creeps Kent out :)!! We had our birth class last weekend, it was so great. I learned so much about what to expect when it is our time to have him. I feel confident now and not so scared about delivery. I have a breastfeeding class in October, hopefully I can figure that out too :).

We have a name for baby boy.....Trevor Lee. I love it! Trevor is a name that Kent and I both really love and Lee is after his grandmother (that was her middle name). It is so cool to call him a name now instead of baby :).

Last weekend was our last big trip for the business. We went down to south Alabama and it wore me out! I am parking my big booty at home until Trevor makes his grand apperance :). Kent wants to go up to the mountains for a weekend in late October but we will be close enough that if I do go into labor early I can get back to my Dr.

Everything else is going great. School is good, I am just rushed to get everything done before I leave at Thanksgiving. I have a sub that I think will do a good job while I'm gone so that is such a relief. My MIL is being nice for the moment....I think she realizes that if she isn't she won't see Trevor very often.... (insert evil laugh here)..... Our 9th anniversary is this week. I can't belive time has flown by like it has! We don't have big plans, our trip in October will be a little babymoon/anniversary trip. Going out to dinner isn't fun right now b/c I can't have what I really want so we may just cook something yummy at home. That is all that is going on with us, we are really just hanging out waiting for him to get here. I think this is so hard, I know he needs to bake for a while longer but I am SO flipping excited for him to get here!

5 comments:

Onna on September 14, 2009 at 7:35 PM said...

TREVOR LEE!!! I love it. It's so perfect and just the most adorable name. I'm so glad you guys finally have a name. It definitely gives new meaning to it when they have a name and are no longer just "baby"

So glad things are going so well. I'm so so so happy for you. I could say it a thousand times!

Amber on September 15, 2009 at 9:52 PM said...

how exciting for him to be here and to call him by name..yeah! I bet you are so ready for him to be here

Jill on September 17, 2009 at 6:30 PM said...

I love his name :) I am glad to hear things are going well!

Dana on September 18, 2009 at 5:17 PM said...

Thanks for all of the name love! It is such a hard thing! I really think that it was the biggest decision I have ever made!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I haven't been by here in so long! I LOVE LOVE the name! Lee is my maiden name and I wanted to use it with Sydney's name and didn't. Trevor Lee W is a great name!

Post a Comment