Monday, August 31, 2009

Your Long Lost Friend....

Posted by Dana at 5:44 PM
Hi everyone! I am so sorry it has been ages since I have been by, I have been trying really hard to stay ahead at school, so at night my online time has been filled with paper grading...boo! We have also worked our booties off in baby boy's room (he is still unnamed.....). Here are a couple of pics of his room so far!

His Crib (you can also see the wall color), His new ceiling fan and his coming home from the hospital hat (isn't it adorable?) I just need an outfit to match now... :)


I am feeling wonderful! My only complaint is that my right foot swells, I look like I have elephantitis! But other than that I am really enjoying being pg! I love feeling him push and kick, he is so active all day now, it makes me so happy to feel him wiggling around! And look at my EDD, less than 100 days! OMG, he will be here so soon, I am so excited! I am going to get Kent to take some belly pics tonight, I PROMISE! I am such a slacker.... Hopefully I can drop back by and post them later tonight ;)


2 comments:

Jill on September 1, 2009 at 12:13 PM said...

Hey Dana I am glad to hear you are doing well :) If you want to check it out I also have a blog here now hehe. I just love your baby boy's crib!

Amber on September 1, 2009 at 8:21 PM said...

glad to hear you are doing so well:)

Post a Comment