Yesterday I had my first real 'scare' while being pg. After school yesterday, I thought my amniotic fluid was leaking!! I won't go into all of the gory details, but I ended up going to my ob and she did the test to see what it was.....the baby pushed on my bladder and that is what the fluid was! Ahahahaha! I had NO idea that was what was going on, it was uncontrollable! I felt so dumb at the drs. office, but she said it happens all of the time and she would rather me to check with her if I was concerned instead of something really going wrong. It was so scary, I thought he was ready to be born...yesterday! I was FREAKING out...ummm...it was just pee....hahahaha!
At least I know now, right?
We got to see him (she did a little scan) and it was wonderful! He isn't breech anymore, whoo hoo! I am just so excited that everything is ok and that he is developing perfectly :)
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Hi Dana! So sorry I have been mising in action the past couple of weeks. Job switch really messed up my blogging time. But, I'm here now to read and get all caught up on your little man!
Post a Comment