Last night was my first official huge pregnancy meltdown....I snore like a freight train at night now-like I wake Kent up snoring (hehehe). Anyway, I googled 'snoring during pregnancy' and omg, I got such crazy results. That I have diabetes, that baby will have low apgar scores so on and so on. So of course I freak out, not just get worried freak out but bawling crying to the point where my shirt was wet and I couldn't catch my breath. Then I started on how my feet swell, I feel awful at night and can't exercise and I feel like I'm gaining too much weight....etc. Kent just looked at me during this meltdown with a look of bewilderment on his face that I have never seen. I cried so much my face was puffy this morning when I got up. I. am. a. crazy. woman!! :)
Everything is going great with us. This weekend should be good, we are working on the baby's room tomorrow, we are finally almost done with cleaning it all out. Sunday is Courtney's 5th birthday party, I can't believe she will be five next week! It is a bowling party, I think I have photo duty, I don't really want to bowl even though I'm sure it is safe. Maybe I'll just sit by the cake all day :).
I need to do some belly pics (you all know how awful I am about that!) this weekend. I will post some on Monday (if I can get by!) Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Glad to hear that everything is ok and how exciting that you are almost done with the babys room..yeah!
Post a Comment