Here I am, I finally have a minute to breathe!
School is going well, my kids are really great I am so lucky to have such great classses. My sophomores are still 'advanced freshmen' they are still pretty immature....about half way through the semester they suddenly mature and it will all be fine :) I am hating grading papers again though....ugh!
Baby boy (still no name.....still no ideas....) is doing great. We have been working on his room like crazy, we have made so much headway, I think it will be ready for paint soon! We went to the highway 127 yard sale (it is called the "World's Longest Yard Sale"-it ran from Ohio to AL) and I got tons of baby clothes for so cheap (everything I bought was less than a dollar!) We also got him a cute little baby 4-wheeler for him to scoot around on. He is so spoiled already ;)
Well, speaking of grading papers...I have a stack that needs to be done before I cook dinner. I am so unmotivated, I just want to go to sleep :)
Monday, August 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
so glad to hear you have such great kids this year:) Interesting about the yard sale that sounds like my type of sale:) How often is it done?
I'm glad your classes are going well! It's easy to spoil the little ones. :)
I think the yard sale is once a year in August.
He has so many clothes....more than me probably ;). It is super easy to spoil him!
Post a Comment