Going back to work has been a challenge this week! It has been great seeing everyone and getting all caught up but whew, it has worn me out! I am going to have to make some adjustments until baby boy comes. Today my feet and legs are soooo swollen, I have....cankles now.....! Haha! So tonight, I am proping up my feet and just hanging out. I think I'm going to talk Kent into cooking dinner.....The kids come back tomorrow and I need my rest ;)
We have had a great last few days. On Saturday, we went ahead and registered at BRU and we started our registry at Target (their little gun was messed up so we need to add some things online). We are going to be busy/traveling with the business pretty much every weekend until the end of October so we thought it would be good to register when we had time. It was so fun picking everything out, Kent was so helpful I was shocked, honestly! I really think he enjoyed it! We have arranged our birthing classes and I'm going to make the appt. tomorrow for the 3D U/S. Whoo hoo!
I had my 6 month appt. this week. Baby boy is measuring perfect (she said he was a little big...eek!) and his hb was 150 bpm. My next appt. is the glucose test, ugh. That drink they gave me looks so icky, at least they let me drink it before I get there so I don't have to sit there for an hour and wait! After the glucose test appt., I start going every two weeks! I can't believe I only have one more monthly appt, time has just been flying by! I also talked to her about the H1N1 vaccine and she told me to wait and see. She is going to do some research on it and see if it is really healthy for someone in their third trimester and if I really need it that close to my edd. I love that my Dr. is doing research before she just tells all of her patients to get the shot just because the CDC recommended it.
Molly and Bay are demanding that I play with them :) I need to keep spoiling them, they are going to be so confused when baby boy gets here!!
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Im another one who feels worn out after this week. I cant believe yall start back tomorrow we start back Monday...our long summer is coming to an end
And summer ends :( BOO HOO!
So glad that your appointment went great.
:) Things are just going along swimmingly!
Post a Comment