Thursday, July 30, 2009

Friends

Posted by Dana at 9:05 AM
The end of the summer break always brings such a great time for me, I think all of my friends know how stressed and crazy I am during school so we decide to get together now. I love seeing all of my old friends and catching up on their summer exploits. Today, I'm meeting some teacher friends for lunch-they are all older women and I am their younger friend. I think they really like giving me advice and kinda taking care of me. I feel like that blond girl on "The View" :). Tomorrow, I'm meeting another wonderful friend for lunch that I haven't seen in forever. I can't wait to catch up with her! I'm getting my hair done in the morning, so she won't know how awful I really look now!

I heard a news report about the H1N1 vaccination this am that kinda freaked me out. They said that they are reserving the first wave of the vaccination for pg women and health care workers...eek! You bet your booty that I'm getting one of those shots (if my dr. recc's it), so scary! I have a drs. appt. on Monday, I'm going to ask her about it!

New pregnancy symptom has shown up......heartburn from the devil! The pits of hell heartburn. It just shows up out of nowhere, I was sitting here yesterday and it almost took my breath away. Tums and milk are my new craving :).

I worked my booty off (I wish....my butt is so big now :) ) on the baby's room. We have so much to donate/sale at the yard sale. I keep wondering how two people can accumulate so much junk in 9 years! We are going to really work on being organized from here on out. I'm sure with a new person in the house with all of his junk we are going to have to be!

I've got to get working on my website for school....such a procrastinator!

3 comments:

Onna on July 30, 2009 at 10:15 AM said...

I'm so glad you're getting together with friends :) what a great way to end the summer.

Sorry about the heartburn - ouchie!
I don't blame you for getting that vac if your dr recc's it.

WOOHOO for organization!

Amber on July 30, 2009 at 4:57 PM said...

thats so neat that yall are getting together. Some of the older folks are really neat people to hag with Ive learned:)

I need to get my website up too..ahh stuff to do

When does school officially start back with the kiddos?

Jill on July 30, 2009 at 8:47 PM said...

Thanks for sharing the baby photos! That's funny that his feet were above his head the whole time. LOL So cool that you and Kent are getting to feel the kicks now.

Sounds like you got a lot done today. I hope you enjoy getting your hair done and having lunch with your friends tomorrow!

Post a Comment