Monday, July 13, 2009

Today is the Big Day!

Posted by Dana at 1:22 PM
Today is the day we find out who is in there! I am so excited but I have so much anxiety too. I can't really explain how I feel....scared that something will be wrong (worry wart, worry wart!), hopeful that he/she won't be shy (what a bummer that would be!) and so excited to see all of his/her fingers and toes :) I am also so excited that Kent is sharing this with me, this is the first time he has been to the dr. with me, I feel like I have experienced so much and I can just tell him about it. Now, we can do something together :).

I was so excited about today I tried to stay really busy this weekend. So Friday I went up to the lake and hung out with Courtney and SIL all day. We floated around the lake all day, it was so nice! Now I'm off-white :) Kent came up Friday night with our boat and we stayed until yesterday am. Yesterday, we bought a new tv for our bedroom- 36 inch flat screen with a dvd built in-for Kent's birthday. OMG, I love it! We are moving the old tv into the guest room and eventually into the baby's room (cartoon network will be my friend I've heard :) )so it was a good buy. We installed the tv and vegged the rest of the day. It was really nice to just relax.

Ok girls, I'm off to get ready! I have so much nervous energy right now! Ahhhhhhhhhh! :) :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment