Baby boy!!! I just can't believe it!
The ultrasound was one of the most amazing things I have ever seen. He was kicking, stretching and just moving around the entire time. At one point, he stuck his foot in his mouth then moved it and stuck his hand in his mouth, it was adorable! I love him so much!! We are both overjoyed, it just amazes me how much I love him and I just saw him yesterday. He measured perfect, my due date moved up to November 27th, the day after Thanksgiving. He may be a turkey baby (which is what I am predicting!). Now I am ready to get stuff done around here so we can start on the nursery :)
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on your boy :)
I'm so excited for you!
Oh my gosh!! My comment posted!!! I have been trying and trying to post and the box would always come up funky and wouldn't let me enter the authorization code. It was weird because I didn't have that problem with Onna's - just yours. Regardless - it looks to be fixed now. YAY!!!
CONGRATS on your baby boy!!! I am so excited for you and Kent! I bet he has his own 4-wheeler before he can walk, lol.
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!
CONGRATS! I'm so so excited! You're going to have a SON! A SON!!
Your intuition was right on!
I'm sorry I didn't post sooner, having several issues with it LOL Congrats again! SO HAPPY!
Weird that it wouldn't let you all post! It must be this template, I think I'm going to look for a more "boy" one next week. I am having some issues with it also :).
Thanks for all of the congrats!! We are super, super excited that it is a baby boy! I am just so relieved that he is perfect!!
Post a Comment