Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A Good Idea?

Posted by Dana at 9:13 AM

I was thinking about Courtney yesterday. She is going to have a hard time not being the center of attention when the baby comes and I thought I would do something special for her. I found this shirt online, I thought I would order it and give it to her so she can feel special too. What do you all think?

Another crazy dream last night. This time we missed our ultrasound on Monday because we were working like crazy and we got so sidetracked that we just forgot! Then we went later in the week and found out it was a boy! I remember telling Kent, "I told you all so! Nobody believed me!!" :) Ughh, I think these are going to be the longest 5 days until we can find out!

3 comments:

Onna on July 8, 2009 at 9:52 AM said...

I LOVE the shirt and think it's a SUPER great idea!

LOVE IT and so will she!

Amber on July 9, 2009 at 4:11 PM said...

Thats such a cute shirt and a great idea for sure:)

Anonymous said...

I love that shirt, I need to get one for Sydney. She gets jealous of her baby cousin sometimes. I think this is a great idea! Also Kohl's has some real cute COUSIN frames you might want to check out!

Post a Comment