Friday, July 24, 2009

Summer Is Almost Gone....

Posted by Dana at 6:32 PM
Can you believe that it is almost August? Where did summer go? I only have one more week off....bummer. I am excited about going back to work, in a way. I am sure going to miss my own schedule, taking naps and just being at home. But teaching is something I love and I do miss. I have so many things that I have just put off this summer that I need to do this next week. Ugh...the life of a procrastinator :)

The daycare visit went really well. I first noticed how clean the place was, as soon as I walked in it smelled like Clorox, which made me feel good! The infant teacher was really nice and I really like their curriculum for the older kids. So, I think we are going with them. I don't have to offically enroll him until December, but it is a load off of my mind that we have that taken care of.

Today I went to my friend's house and floated around her pool all afternoon. It was so nice and relaxing. I think I put my sunscreen on funny, I am striped :) I have the spray on sunscreen and I guess I missed the front of my leg....what a dork I am!

Since I spent all day lounging around the pool, I need to run and tackle the dishes that are taking over the kitchen :) Have a great weekend!!

1 comments:

Amber on July 24, 2009 at 7:29 PM said...

funny how we think a like and yeah Im still wondering where the summer went. Im another one who cant wait to go back but then a part of me will miss naps and not having to get up at the crack of dawn but I will admit I love having a schedule and it seems like the summer makes me not as organized..haha!

Glad to hear the daycare visit went so well how exciting!

Post a Comment