Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Just A Little Fruity....

Posted by Dana at 4:32 PM
I crave fruit and veggies! I love, love, love fruit and I have during my entire pregnancy. I seriously freak out, I mean FREAK OUT (i.e. meltdown mode) when we don't have fruit or veggies at our house for me to snack on. This child will come out and his first words will be, "I want a Peach!" :) I guess it is better than craving chocolate cake, right? We won't talk about how much weight I have gained...I eat lots of fruit :)

I think I have felt baby boy kicking stronger for the past two days. It isn't really a flutter anymore, it is more like a thump now. I was kinda freaking out yesterday because I didn't feel any flutters (which everyone says is perfectly normal at 21 weeks...)but I felt these weird movements (that I thought was just gas). But either I have a serious case of gas (sorry, tmi) or he is moving stronger. Worry wart, worry wart :) I just need to relax, really.

I am loving the name Cooper now. It has really grown on me, I am almost sure I'm going to be adament that we go with that unless we find one that hits me the same way!

I tried to call the daycare that we are leaning toward today but I got their machine, I think it was center time when I called :). The center is Christian based, which is important to us, and is owned by one of my former student's mothers. She is a RN, which also gives me a piece of mind. Another good thing is that it is certified by the state as a top tier center and it is only 5 mins. from home! I want to stop by next week and visit, hopefully I can get them tomorrow on the phone!

Time for a peach :)

4 comments:

Onna on July 21, 2009 at 11:17 PM said...

Definitely good that you are craving peaches and not a big ole piece of chocolate cake!

Oh those movements are heaven. I think that's what you are feeling since it seems so strange :) LOVE IT!

Jill on July 22, 2009 at 6:59 PM said...

That's great that you are craving things that are good for you. I'm sure it keeps the baby happy too.

Good luck with getting signed up for the daycare. I can imagine it would give you peace of mind knowing the owner and their qualifications.

Amber on July 23, 2009 at 5:33 PM said...

well the baby should be nice and healthy and so funny about the peach..haha:)

Diana on July 23, 2009 at 6:55 PM said...

Now I want a Peach! And I don't have any...

Post a Comment