Bedding:
Crib:
His name over his crib like this (I want an oak frame to match the crib though):
The wall color similar to this:

I also thought I would incorporate Kent's quilt that I had made for him (from his old baseball t-shirts and jerseys from his childhood-college)somehow. I wanted to sit baseballs that were meaningful to Kent (College World Series baseball from the game he pitched, his no-hitter ball from high school...etc) on baby's bookshelf. Of course some of our Alabama Football things will have to make an appearance in there :)
What do you think???
I have to vent....forgive me....
I was poking around on the boards at babycenter today and I just got ticked! Some people on there were basically saying if you didn't have all of the symptoms that they did at the week they did that something was wrong and you should rush to the ER! How ridiculous!! I was just curious when other people felt the baby from the outside, I am so excited for the time when Kent can feel him kick too! So, I read up on it a bit and I just got mad! I am 22 weeks and everyone I know said it was perfectly normal that he can't feel baby yet, I am just really starting to feel him fluttering around regularly and I haven't felt a real "kick" that I can distinguish yet (just lots of weird thumps that I think are kicks....gas maybe??). It just frustrated me that these silly people were freaking out the poor girl who posted her question! I am DONE with boards like that (I do miss BOLU though, it wasn't anything like what I read this morning!). Errr!
Ok, now that is out of my system. I'm off to grab a granola bar before we head off to church. I'm hoping for a big fat lunch out afterwards ;)


2 comments:
some people on boards just irritate me to no end how aggravating!
Ok so Ive known you for a while and never realized that Kent pitched and played in college where did he pitch at just out of curiosity?
He pitched JUCO at Wallace State in Hanceville, AL and then he went to Tennessee Wesleyan College (after he tore his rotator cuff-not his first choice....). He was an amazing pitcher in high school (his fast ball was almost 90mph!) but his arm just gave out :(.
Post a Comment