Here is a nice random post for you all :)
Last week I went up to mom and dad's and mom and I went to the outlets in Sevierville and shopped and shopped. I got baby boy tons of onsies ( I really need to stop buying things.....) and I also got 600 thread count sheets for only $20! And that is for king size (I have the info. if you all want it)! Whoo hoo! We ate lunch at the Apple Barn....omg, I oinked! :)
On Friday, Kent and I went to south GA to work....it was a flop trip. We had a great time with each other, but we didn't sell much. Eh, that is how it goes sometimes, kwim? It was just nice spending the entire weekend together. I have heard this a thousand times that when you have kids you fall deeper in love with your dh and this has been so true for us! We are just so excited about our future, it is such an amazing feeling!
I have to go to work three days this week. Ugh, ugh, ugh! I know, whine more, right? I am just not ready to go back yet! We have registration later this week and I am also helping the teacher who was my memtor teacher when I student taught. She is teaching Anatomy for the first time this year and I'm going to show her all of my cool labs. I am all about sharing, I have gotten so many ideas from other people! Oh, I ran into the girl in charge of scheduling and she let me know my schedule-three honors biology I classes and three honors human anatomy classes! Whoo hoo, all honors this year! Yeahhhh!!
Today it is so cool here! I went for my walk this am and when I left the house at 8:30 it was 62 degrees! I love it! It makes me feel like it is fall, we have all of our windows open...ahhh fresh air!
On the baby front.....he is kicking more often now, which I love feeling! I can't wait until Kent can feel him kick too! We talked about names....we have ruled out a few that were on our list-Jake (just didn't feel right)-Benjamin (Kent didn't like)-Aiden (Kent vetoed...). We did put one on the list.... Cooper! I love it and Kent didn't strike it down, so it is our first on the list!
Don't you all love the new template? It is so boyish to me! Let me know if you have any problems with it, the other one was driving me crazy too!
Ok, off to get ready to do some work on some powerpoints for school......
Monday, July 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
:) So glad you guys had a nice weekend.
LOVE the new template and so far it's working great for me. So boyish is right.
YAY for a good schedule, that's so great.
It's awesome feeling them kick, isn't it? It never gets old.
LOVE the name Cooper, it's so cute.
Happy Monday!
The new layout is cute! Looks like I have to post to your blog in Explorer instead of Firefox. I can't see the confirmation word otherwise. I like the name Cooper. I think it goes well with your lastname.
So jealous that you got to eat at the Applebarn. I love that place!
first off congrats on your little boy I dont think Ive told you that:) Yay for a good schedule I bet you will have much better kids!
Love the new layout so adorable!
I love the name Cooper!! And yes - this template is sooo much better. LOL
Post a Comment