Monday, July 27, 2009

His first offical photos!

Posted by Dana at 9:29 AM
Look at his little nose!


His little feet were above his head the entire time!





I am a terrible mommy.....I haven't even shown you all my baby boy yet!


Oh, I almost forgot! Yesterday, I said that I was wondering when I could feel him on the outside.....I did yesterday!!! OMG!! I was sitting on the couch waiting for Kent to get ready and I had my hands right below my belly button and either he stretched his hands out or head-butted me! It was the most AMAZING feeling, I just started crying and crying! Kent couldn't feel him-he wasn't cooperating again for us again, he showed off one time and that was it! I haven't felt him on the outside again since, but it just makes me feel so good feeling him like that! And I really think the little thumps I feel are kicks. Ohhh, I love him so much!

We started cleaning out the nursery yesterday! We are moving our guest room bed into our now office and the now guest room will be baby's room. Confused yet? :). We have boxes stacked all around our house now and we quickly decided that we are having a garage sale! Kent and I are both pack rats and we really cleaned house! I have to go and grab some big tubs to pack some attic stuff up today (after I go work for a few hours :( ). I am so excited that we finally started, we are motivated now!!
Ugh, speaking of being motivated, I need to run and get ready to go work for a while. Noooooo! :)



1 comments:

Onna on July 27, 2009 at 1:01 PM said...

OH Dana he's so handsome! :)
Thanks for sharing. It's it amazing feeling those baby kicks? Oh mercy you'll miss them. But you'll have the real thing which is 1,000,000,000,000,000 times better!

:) YAY for getting the nursery started!

Post a Comment