I feel so much better today about worrying! When I start worrying I just think about how blessed we are that we are pg. to begin with and I am going to enjoy every second of it!
I think I went to bed with that good attitude and I had the most amazing dream last night! I dreamed that the baby is a girl (we pretty much have our girl name picked out....Julia Suzanne :) ), she was born in the middle of the night (and my evil mil-oh we have had another falling out...I'll share that in a min.. was ticked because we didn't call until morning...hahaha) and I looked at Kent and said, "Labor was so much easier than everyone said it was going to be!". I woke up with the best feeling this morning!
Funny thing...every dream I have had the baby has been a girl. But I just feel that it is a boy. We will see on Monday, it is either one or the other!!!
My MIL....ugh. She has just destroyed any chance of having a relationship with SIL or myself. We all went shopping the first weekend of June and my MIL thought that I was 'talking about her' and making fun of her to SIL. I have NO clue what she was talking about, I was making silly faces at Courtney, but that was the extent of it. At least I wait until she isn't around to talk about her :)! Anyway, she left me at the mall (I got stuck riding with her), she called Kent and told him I said all kinds of stuff to her that I didn't say (which in turn ticked him off at me-until he figured out she lied) and I haven't talked to her since. I am DONE! I told Kent that I would have a relationship with her because of the baby, I don't want to put the baby in the middle, it isn't fair to him/her. But that is it. SIL pretty much feels the same way and she hasn't talked to her since then either. We have all figured out she isn't the center of attention and she just can't deal with it. Oh well, I am better without her drama anyway!
To get organized I made myself a big to-do list (before baby comes) and a daily to-do list. I just have to have a list to get going. I would much rather read than work :) Off to tackle my list for today!!!!
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
so sorry to hear about your MIL so sad she would lie about things.
Cant wait to hear if your dreams are right or not!
I hate to hear about the MIL drama. I feel for you I know how it is, I have been there. I hope it gets better when the baby is here. One piece of advice don't let your guard down if you give her an inch she will take a mile especially when it comes to the baby.
I can't wait until Monday! :)
I've heard that dreams of the opposite sex happen quite often. So I still think you're right.
Sorry about the MIL drama. They never cease to amaze me. How dare she leave you at the mall and then lie too! SOME NERVE!
*hugs* girlie!
Post a Comment