We had such a great time this weekend!
Saturday, I went to the Just Between Friends sale. OMG, I got such good deals on Maternity Clothes! I am so excited, I got the cutest Old Navy black dress that I can wear to work until baby comes for $7! I also got a ton of Motherhood/Gap shirts and some cute sweaters. All in all, 19 items for $46!! After I got back from the sale, we decided to go to the lake up at BIL and SIL's. OMG, it was so awful....we went to these islands that everyone up there hangs out at and it was a mix of old people (my parents' age), people our age and college aged kids. The college kids (and some old ladies :) )were sooooo trashed and really, really vulgar. I am so old now, in college I would have loved the loud music and drunk people, now I just want to lay in my float and sleep. Jeez.....I am so old! :)
Yesterday, Kent smoked some bbq pork, ribs and corn. So we hung out here all day and got caught up on "True Blood" (Ohhhh...this season is so good so far!) and "Law and Order" I think there was some sort of marathon going on. It was just a nice, relaxing day alone, which it seems that we never get anymore! And the food was wonderful, Kent should be a chef!
Today I am going to be a domestic goddess! I just got back from my walk, I try to do something every morning, I don't go far or for that long but I have to get my bootie moving. I need to start cleaning our bedroom and sorting through things for a garage sale I am planning. I am also going to start on baby's room today too! I think going from a family of two to three is going to take alot of organization on our part! Kent and I tend to be packrats....:) Off to organize!!
Monday, June 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I feel old too when I see people trashed and partying like that too. So don't feel bad...
Consignment Sales rock! I love going to them and finding great deals :)
Wow that is great all the good deals you got on maternity clothes :) I wish I could find things like that where I lived hahahaha.
Sounds like you have a great day planned!
Hey girlie! I love the deals you got on your clothes! I just added you to my Google Reader so I wouldn't miss anything. :) Believe it or not, I actually updated my blog today as well!
Just testing to see if I can post a comment from my WordPress account. ~Diana
Post a Comment