Friday, June 26, 2009

Where to Begin?

Posted by Dana at 12:50 PM
Let's see....where do I even begin?

First of all WELCOME!! I am really excited about starting my blog, thanks to Onna and Shelby's help, here I am!

My decision not to re-join BLOU was one not made easily. I just feel that I really can't spend the time or money (I am crazy buying neutral baby things now!) right now to re-subscribe. I am sad that I can't come and read about your day to day lives, I do hope we can stay in touch this way though!

On the baby front....

I am doing great. I am almost 18 weeks (I will be 18 weeks tomorrow-I just can't believe it!) I have a baby bump that I love, I finally look like I am pregnant, not that I just killed a case of beer! I haven't felt any baby flutters yet, but Dr. R (the best Dr. I have ever been to) says that it isn't unusual for first time moms to feel movements as late as in the mid-20's (weeks). I have felt some things, but I can't go as far as saying it was movement! I went to the Dr. two weeks ago and the baby's hb was 155 bpm....I still think it is a boy! I am going to be overjoyed if it is a girl though! My mom gave me a box of my old baby clothes earlier this week, I am so touched. We have the blanket I came home in and Kent and I decided that our baby will come home in the same blanket. How sweet is that?

I have tons of baby things to show you (everything that I want to get!) but of course we are waiting until the big u/s. Oh, by the way is scheduled for July 13th at 3:30!! We can't wait to see who is in there!!

Ok, off to try to invite you all to join this blog! I set it up to where you have to sign in, I'm kinda paranoid about strangers "stranger danger, stranger danger!!" :)

8 comments:

Amber on June 26, 2009 at 2:24 PM said...

so glad you set up your blog:)

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to be able to follow you still :) You need to sign up on Facebook too and you can keep updated with all of us! I can't wait until July 13th for ya'll :)

Diana on June 26, 2009 at 4:31 PM said...

I'm here! I didn't have to sign in to see the blog though. But, I followed the link directly so maybe that makes a difference? Just wanted to make sure you were aware.

Dana on June 26, 2009 at 5:17 PM said...

Yea!! Visitors!! Thank you all for coming by!!

Thanks for letting me know about the security. I fixed it where anyone could post, but it wasn't included in searches, not visible to everyone..etc. Not that this will be that interesting to anyone out there... :)

Jill on June 26, 2009 at 5:19 PM said...

I am so glad to see you have started a blog. I love reading about what is going on with you. I am sorry to hear you won't re sub but I totally understand. I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl but def sounds like a boy with his heart rate hehe.

Onna on June 26, 2009 at 10:55 PM said...

LOVE that you started the blog! :)

Can't wait until 7/13 :)

Elyse on June 27, 2009 at 6:14 PM said...

I'm here! Thanks for the invite...like Diana I didn't have to sign in either, not sure if I did it right. (Elyse)

Anonymous said...

Yay for a blog!

Post a Comment