Whoo hoo, we are off for summer break! I have a little bit (Trevor is taking his afternoon nap), so I'll get caught up-as much as I can remember!
I'll start with an awful story....back on May 19th my purse was stolen by a crackhead (really...he is a crackhead!) I ran in to take Trevor to school and didn't lock the car (duh!). His school is out in the middle of nowhere and I didn't even THINK to lock the car. When I came out to go to work I looked for my diet coke which I stuck in my purse.....then I realized that my purse was gone! That is the WORST feeling ever! The jerk got everything-credit cards (which he used before we could cancel them), my cell phone (I needed a new one anyway, so I was ok with that hehehe), my Coach purse (wahhhhha!), school stuff and my eyeglasses! Ugh! What happened was that he was waiting in the parking lot looking for someone that didn't lock the car and he found me....what luck I have! But the good news is that they caught him last week and he will be in jail for a LONG time-he did this to a few other people and he robbed a bank in Chattanooga, so I think he is in lots of trouble. I really feel sorry for someone who has to steal like that for an addiction, it really is sad. I'm just glad that no one got hurt, I have replaced all of my stuff, it was just a pain to cancel everything and get a new driver's license!
I'm so excited, tonight we are going to look at me a new to me car ! We know someone with a really nice 2006 Eddie Bauer Expedition for sale that I'm super interested in. I need more room, we are quickly outgrowing my little car! Also, my car has tons of miles on it and it isn't the most reliable. I hope we like it, if not then there is something else out there for me somewhere!
We went up to Pigeon Forge this past weekend. OMG, it was so nice! We went for Kent's family reunion and stayed in the most beautiful cabin I have ever seen! If you want to go up there with a large group, I HIGHLY recommend this cabin! I was in love with the Viking range....I just wanted to cook all weekend :). I'll post the link in a second (when I figure it out... :) ). I wanted to go to the Titanic but tickets were all sold out on Saturday....such a bummer! But it is something we can do later! My SIL and I went shopping instead, of course I bought Trevor clothes...can we say addicted to Gymboree???
Well, it sounds like Trevor is rolling around in his crib (he is sleeping in his room now....it almost killed me the first night :) ). I'll be back tomorrow to let you know about the car!!


2 comments:
I am an idiot! I totally posted about the cabin thinking you were saying you guys had that to rent out LOL it is a really nice cabin and the stove sounds heavenly! OMG!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures. The one of the two of you on Mother's Day! WOW!! :) Just beautiful.
Sorry about your purse being stolen. I'm so glad that they caught the guy. Most importantly I'm glad you were ok!
I hope you get a new vehicle you love!
Happy Summer!!!!
Hehe! I WISH we owned that cabin! I would never, ever come home. Really-it is my dream house, it is AMAZING! Ahhh....a girl can dream, right? :)
Post a Comment