Wednesday, November 4, 2009

More Progress!!

Posted by Dana at 5:12 PM
Went to the Dr. yesterday.....1 cm dilated and 30% effaced! Whoo hoo! I know I can walk around like this for the next three weeks, but it gives me hope that I will be able to deliver him vaginally :)

We went this past weekend and got so much for him. His room is ALMOST done! Tonight we are hanging his name and then I will take some pics. to post. I still haven't gotten my bag packed....I am going this weekend to get some gowns that will be easy to nurse with and then I will pack. I just hope he hangs in there for one more week....I need to finish up my sub stuff at school and then I will be all ready. I am having to MAKE myself have a good attitude about working right now, I am just so tired and over it. I hate to be this way, the kids deserve better, but I just can't help it!

I'll be back tomorrow with tons of pics :)

1 comments:

Onna on November 4, 2009 at 10:10 PM said...

YAY for more progress, that's so fantastic.
I can't wait to see pics!!!

Post a Comment