Saturday, November 7, 2009

Full Term!!

Posted by Dana at 8:18 AM
Whoo hoo! We are 37 weeks today.....and we have reached full term! I am SO excited! It is just so hard waiting on him, I'm not the most patient person and not being able to say he will be here tomorrow is frustrating :). I was really down last night and Kent and I kinda got into a spat about it. I guess I am just miserable (I feel huge and tired ALL of the time) and I took it out on him. Poor man, he has the patience of Job dealing with me lately :). This weekend we are going to tie up some loose ends around the house so if Trevie makes his appearance this week we are ready! Also I guess I need to quit procrastinating and pack my hospital bag..... :)

Here are some pics. from my shower at work from a few weeks ago. I will post some nursery pics. later this weekend, we have a bit of organizing to do before I show you all, I want it to be perfect ;)






1 comments:

Amber on November 8, 2009 at 9:36 PM said...

how exciting that he will be here soon and yeah for full term!

Post a Comment